East Portland Neighborhood Office
The East Portland Neighborhood Office (EPNO) is part of the City of Portland’s Office of Neighborhood Involvement. We serve about 25% of the City’s population, spread across about 20% of the City’s landmass. EPNO exists to support community organizations, community members, and the thirteen neighborhood associations of East Portland as they strengthen their communities and work with local government and other organizations. Read about the goals and service mandates here.
EPNO acts as a hub for East Portland independent organizations in their work. We provide support by
● Connecting ‐ We connect community members to resources and organizations.
● Project assistance ‐ We assist with outreach, project planning, grant writing, and more.
● Skill‐building opportunities – Trainings, workshops, one‐on‐one support.
● Information and Referral ‐ Who do you call about a pothole? Where can small businesses get assistance? Contact us and we’ll help you get answers.
● Foster collaboration ‐ We foster cross‐organizational collaboration on projects and advocacy on public policy. Together we’re stronger and get more done! Read about our services and purpose here.
EPNO is led by a committed team of community volunteers who make up our Advisory Committee. The Advisory Committee provides strategic guidance to help us improve our programming and advance our mission.
Office hours - 11 AM to 5 PM, Monday through Thursday
1017 NE 117th Avenue. Portland, OR 97220