About the East Portland Neighborhood Association News:
· Publishing neighborhood and community activities and events for 15 years
· Colorful photos and interesting articles attract readers to your ads
· Direct-mailed to about 7,000 local homes and businesses
· Special outreach mailings reach up to 57,000 addresses
· Targets outer East Portland (east of I-205 and within Portland city limits)
· Offer may be withdrawn at any time – act now!
2010-11 East Portland Business Sponsorship Program
Four (4) insertions of your advertising
June & October 2011 and February & April 2012
ü Just $120 total for four runs of your Business Card sized ad
ü Only $340 total for four runs of your larger “Box” ad
ü And $580 total buys you four runs of a giant, Quarter Page ad
~ See Order Form for details ~
Please complete the form, and send with your payment to:
East Portland Neighborhood Office
1017 NE 117th Avenue, 97220
richard [at] epno [dot] org
The East Portland Neighborhood News is published by the East Portland Neighbors (EPN).
EPN is a non-profit coalition of thirteen East Portland neighborhoods. It serves as a fiscal sponsor
for collaborative projects of the neighborhoods. EPN Board of Directors is made up of representatives
from member neighborhood associations.
The East Portland Neighborhood Office (EPNO) is a major sponsor of the News.
EPNO is part of Portland's Office of Neighborhood Involvement. Its purpose is to support neighborhood
associations and encourage community members to participate in community issues. The News is a
key component in encouraging participation by informing the community on issues and notifying
them of opportunities to be involved.